ACA, Oregon Trail's Annual Fall Education Event - Making your camp a great camp
- What: An event for professionals in the youth development field interested in relevent Professional Development and networking opportunities. ACA Members and non-members are invited and encouraged to attend.
- When: November 7-8, 2013
- Where: YMCA Camp Collins, Gresham, OR
- Program: Gary Forster headlines with two popular sessions, "The Eight Hallmarks of Great Camps" and "How to Eat an Elephant - Camp Facility priorities one bite at a time"
Reserve your space today!
Monthly Luncheons - Starting again September 16th!
- What: A montly meeting of camp professionals to discuss current events, challenges, success, and upcoming events. An opportunity to build community and stay connected.
- When: Third Monday of each month starting September 16th @ 1:00pm
- Where: Willsonville, OR - Restaurant TBA
- Topics: If you have a topic you'd like to discuss, let us know! We'll try to announce a topic prior to the luncheon so those interested can be sure to attend. You can expect opportunities for casual conversation as well.
Take your Best Shot!
Have you entered your summer photos to Camping Magazine's Gold Lens 2014 contest? The contest winner receives $150 and the winning photo is featured on the cover of the May/June issue.
THEN, Send the photos you've taken to ACA, Oregon Trail to be featured in the newsletter!
This email was sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This email was sent by: American Camp Association
5000 State Road 67 North, Martinsville, IN, 46151, USA.